• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

found in dobbins hutch....

Dobbin

Mama Doe
that he has had diahrhea last night, scuse spelling.

I put him in his run inside and then popped into work when i got back i thought i would chane his bedding!! Well he had not been well in the night, i have cleaned and disinfected his hutch, checked him - he is all clean. He is eating and pooing fine today - should i be worried?

sue
xx

Hi Chick, Are you sure it was diorria (Sp again :lol:) and not what I showed you, but squished up by being trodden on?!
Becki Xx

P.s Nah I dont usually go round showing people pics of poo btw :wink: :shock: :lol: X

Gem said:
beckiboo186 said:
P.s Nah I dont usually go round showing people pics of poo btw :wink: :shock: :lol: X

Are you sure? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Um, Quite .. but someone was looking through my pics the other day, and ive got photos of cacetrophs (sp?!) and poo's i didnt know whether to be worried about etc, He thought I was slightly odd!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :oops: X

Back