• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Complaint to Management From Nomad

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been a resident here for over a week now and have become accustomed to a daily trip to a lovely garden. I can hop about, see off a pesky cat :p :p then chill out in a conservatory. But this afternoon I have been NO-WHERE :shock: :x
I have been given some lame excuse about thunder, lightening and torrential rain. SO WHAT!! Cant see how all that should effect my outdoor play-time.
So, this is an official complaint to management. I expect normal service to be resumed immediately!!
Now, where's my friend Barbara. She is the only one who understands me!!

A Disgruntled Nomad
xxxx

Dear Nomad,

In the spirit of counter-complaints, please inform your mother that I am MOST dissatisfied not only with your treatment, but the fact that a photograph has not been provided to accompany your letter.

I trust that on receipt of this complaint, the matter will be rectified with all due urgency.

I am glad to hear that you are seeing off the pesky cat, I hope however you realise that many others are a bit more sprightly than the old fella you practised on in Chelmsford.

Kind regards,

Auntie Alison xx

AlisonA said:
Dear Nomad,

In the spirit of counter-complaints, please inform your mother that I am MOST dissatisfied not only with your treatment, but the fact that a photograph has not been provided to accompany your letter.

I trust that on receipt of this complaint, the matter will be rectified with all due urgency.

I am glad to hear that you are seeing off the pesky cat, I hope however you realise that many others are a bit more sprightly than the old fella you practised on in Chelmsford.

Kind regards,

Auntie Alison xx

Hello Auntie Alison,

Dont worry, the Cat I bully is a complete wuss :roll: More affraid of me than of a Rottwieller :shock: :lol:
As you can see I now have another Friend aswell as Barbara. The Bunny in the background of this pic is VERY attractive dont you think 8) :wink:
MiscPics046.jpg

Oh, and did I happen to leave my plums at your place :?
They appear to be missing :?

Love'n' Ear Rubs

Nomad
xx

:lol: :lol: Is that other bunny (let's call her....Mabel) waving deliberately? Doesn't Barbara get jealous of the new girl, I trust he isn't spending too much time grooming her and ignoring his first love?

AlisonA said:
:lol: :lol: Is that other bunny (let's call her....Mabel) waving deliberately? Doesn't Barbara get jealous of the new girl, I trust he isn't spending too much time grooming her and ignoring his first love?

Oh no, he sits IN Barbara whilst grooming.....Mabel (good grief we are all NUTS :lol: )
He has just repeated his dip in water bowl trick!!
He gets soooooooo excited about Veggies and of course with all the other Buns going crazy Nomad gets himself into a right frazzle :roll:
Anyone would think I never fed him!!

Janex

awwwwwww! that's our little Nomad! acting as if he's never seen food before in his life :lol: :lol: :lol: what a sweet piccie! :D give him a nose rub from me :D

Hehe how cute :D Zion is also having some complaints today. After being let out in the garden yesterday and finding an interesting hole he cannot figure out why I haven't let him explore out there again this morning :roll: :lol: :lol: He is also complaining as to why he cannot munch some of my lovely smelling special K with red berries :roll: :roll: hehe

Dear Nomad,

I have consulted the weather forecast and it would appear that there may be opportunity today for you to return to the garden. I trust that your two-foot slave will endeavour to fulfil her obligations in that respect.

In addition, I have searched high and low and have been unable to locate your plums. I understand that your neighbour Lord Lopsley also lost his plums around the same time, perhaps there is a squirrel or something storing them up for the winter?

With best wishes to you and your harem of adorable girls. Please give both Barbara and Mabel a big kiss from me.

Kind regards,
Auntie Alison

Back