• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh! Clio attack! + bun photos

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
This is how much Clio hates being picked up...

ow1.jpg

Biiiiiiiiiiig scratches at bottom and minor scratches at top (plus my 'J' pendant on necklace for James, hehe)
ow2.jpg

ow3.jpg

I swear it looks much worse in real life... was bleeding and stinging for ages! Think it might be a little infected now :shock: :shock:

And some pics of the buns in my bedroom...

Jasper on my bookshelf (no books because I packed most away in boxes for moving house :p )
mr2.jpg

Clio in her litter tray/bed :lol:
mr6.jpg

mr3.jpg

mr4.jpg

Clio: 'Oi, that's my litter tray!'
mr1.jpg

mr5.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: OUCH!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: you have a were rabbit! :shock: You also have the same fairy necklace as me :D and very beautiful bunnies :D

Yeah, it hurts :cry: Have put antiseptic and an adhesive dressing on the worse one... it looks so stupid :lol: But at least I won't get an infection... it's a really deep cut! :shock:

sparklefairy said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: OUCH!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: you have a were rabbit! :shock: You also have the same fairy necklace as me :D and very beautiful bunnies :D

Yeah! :shock: :lol: Aww bless her, she was just a bit scared :lol:
Ohh cool! :D I've had mine for 2 years and not taken it off once! :lol: :lol:
Thank you :D :D

OUCH!!!!! :shock:

ahhhhhhhhh bunsters in your bedroom, that must be nice :) I wouldn't be able to do that because I am such a light sleeper! I have to shut my bedroom door because I can still hear them drinking from their water bottle in their room ... its quite a comforting sound though don't you think .... "pet activity" :D

Yeah :(

At the moment mine are only in my room when it's too hot or raining (or if I want some company :lol: )... full house buns when I move house :D I'm ok with the noises... I'm quite a deep sleeper so they shouldn't bother me and I need noises or I don't sleep, I have my fan on even in winter :lol: :lol:

:shock: I also have a 'chest' thats scratched and scarred from my loving pets! :roll: :oops: I have now learnt and I do not attempt to pick any of my girl bunnies up unless I have my fleece jacket on... looks stuid in this heat but better than getting ripped to shreds! :shock: :lol:

And in any case your bunnies all look so angelic, are you sure it was them?? :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
:shock: I also have a 'chest' thats scratched and scarred from my loving pets! :roll: :oops: I have now learnt and I do not attempt to pick any of my girl bunnies up unless I have my fleece jacket on... looks stuid in this heat but better than getting ripped to shreds! :shock: :lol:

And in any case your bunnies all look so angelic, are you sure it was them?? :lol: :lol:

Thats what I do Sue, fleece Jacket before I pick Bella up :lol: :lol: :lol: and its so hot with it on in this weather :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sister ended up with a similar breast cut off of Marlon when she tried to pick him up shortly after I got him. It bled loads too and now she has a lovely scar.

Sue&Sooty said:

Ohh good idea!! :D At the moment I'm doing bum checks when she's flopped out on the floor :lol:

Yes I'm sure it was her! :lol: :lol: My aunt came round this morning and thought I'd done it to myself!! :shock:

Thanks everyone :D :love:
Hope I don't get some bad scars :shock:

Back