• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Fifi, and now Nala too!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Dont worry Nala is still here.. but i couldnt resist sharing this photo of Simba and Fifi i snapped yesterday.. just after simba gave fifi a lovely head wash he just flopped down next to her.. sooo cute! :D
fifiandsimbarelax.jpg

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet :love: more! more! more! says Carys the greedy guts :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll do some more later if i can get them to sit still long enough :lol: :lol:

Ok.. here's a couple of Nala so she's not left out
Love this one.. she totally rolled over on her side which she doesnt usually do.. looks like Simba is saying.. budge over Nala i aint got no space :roll: :lol:
asleep.jpg

and this one just made me giggle
asleep2.jpg

Just tried taking pics of the 3 of them together but they are all blurred so i'll keep trying :wink:

gorgeous little fluffy bums... it makes me laugh how they fold their tails down over their little bits :lol:

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Chris keep um coming :wink: :love: :love:
They arent being very cooperative at the moment :roll: Just dont wanna sit still long enough so so far all ive got is blurrrr :roll: :lol: I'll keep trying :wink:

Back