• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies!

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
2 of my sister's (bonded) rabbits had accidental litters :evil: . I was sooo annoyed with her, I've been telling her to spay/neuter forever. There's 4 and she'll be keeping them (and I'll probably bond 2 with my 2 when I have money to neuter)...

And here they are...

Bunny stripes
deanbunnys018.jpg

deanbunnys020.jpg

Little fawn one and biiig black one
deanbunnys014.jpg

Little fawn one.
deanbunnys017.jpg

They are adorable :D
Well, I hope you sis has learned her lesson (the hard way I suppose)! Will she be spaying/neutering all of them now? I do hope so!

Leah xx

Phill said:
Aww there beautiful!!! but yopur silly sister!! :evil:

I know :evil: :evil: . She'd never let the boys and girls out together but when it's summer and you have kids and their friends in the garden/yard... well... it's just common sense to have them neutered or at least more secure locks on the hutches. Oh well... it's done now :roll: , and they have homes, so it could be worse I suppose.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdFKTJFspkE

Black one
bunnys001.jpg

Fawn one
bunnys004.jpg

2nd black one
bunnys005.jpg

Little fawn one
bunnys011.jpg

So long as they're well cared for and content it's a happy accident, they're sooo cute!!

The first couple of pics reminds me of a Zebra crossing LOL!

awwwwwwwwww they are absolutely boooootiful omg omg awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: sorry but once more awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back