• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

100% O/T-Must Be My Lack of Head Meds.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......that has made me search through lots of old piccies. Came across this one of me and my Mum.

MiscPics001.jpg

It was taken a few weeks before she died very suddenly of a brain haemorrhage :cry: She was only, 52 :cry: 6 years older than I am now. I still miss her so much :cry:

Oh dear, lack of head meds has significant reproccussions.... :cry:

Janex

You look very like her Jane .... it must have been, and I guess still is, very hard to have lost her so suddenly

Thanks.

I loved my Mum so much and have never really recovered from losing her so suddenly. One minute she was drinking a coffee and eaing a Kit-Kat the next minute she was dead...... :cry:

Janex

That's a lovely pic Jane. It must have been such a shock to lose her like that, really unexpected :shock:

Great pic. You do definitely look like your mum. I don't think we ever really get over deaths - we just get more 'used to' the idea.

It's a lovley pic :D it's always a shock to loose someone so suddenly :( I don't know how anyone could get over something like that :?

Oh Jane, I just can't imagine losing my dear Mum it's just too painful. I'm sure your Mum would be so proud of you and everything you do for your bunnies etc. You come across as such a lovely kind lady and I have the utmost respect for you and your valuable advice.

I believe from your posts that you suffer with depression. I have suffered with post natal depression since my son was born nearly 4 years ago and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. No one will ever understand what its like unless they suffer too.

I'm a spiritual person and I'm sure your Mother sends you a big hug.

Kitara

Wow Jane! You both look brilliant :D
I'm so sorry that you had to lose your mum so suddenly. I can't even imagine what you felt...what you still are feeling.

((HUGS))

Leah xx

Thanks so much everyone
I never talk about my Mum with anyone I 'know'. I guess I feel I should have gotten over losing her by now....... :cry: :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Thanks so much everyone
I never talk about my Mum with anyone I 'know'. I guess I feel I should have gotten over losing her by now....... :cry: :cry:

Janex

Not at all. My Mum lost her Dad over 20 years ago and she has never got over it. When you're that close to someone and they're that much a part of your life, I don't think you ever really "get over" a death.

By the way, you and your Mum both look fab! :thumb:

AMETHYST

That is such a lovely picture...... its right you never get over losing someone... be they furry or not...... come on here and talk about her anytime xxxxxxxxxxx

(p.s. head meds and lack of play havoc... I know as do i think several others on here) xxxxxxxxxxxxx big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back