• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the new buns! update 31/07

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the litter that arrived yesterday..they are very timid and not easy to handle at present..but are beautiful little bunnies..had a look at much as poss and think the sexes are..
A black girl..Pixie
pixie.jpg

A grey girl..Maddie
Maddie.jpg

A black and white girl..Rainbow
Rainbow.jpg

and a grey boy...Elf
Elf.jpg

they will all be looking for new homes..but do have someone interested in Maddie...don't I Tanya?! :D

Aww, They are all so pretty. They look quiet scared on the photos :(. I've heard all about Tanya's love of grey buns (and Maddie) and hope her Mum says yes so much, She deserves a lovely home! :wink: :D Xx

yep Becki they are very scaredy buns at he moment :( I'm sure it will change as they are young... a bit of TLC goes a long way!

honeybunny said:
yep Becki they are very scaredy buns at he moment :( I'm sure it will change as they are young... a bit of TLC goes a long way!

Aww. Elfs ears are hoooge!! Wooky still with you? :cry: Xx

lynda_m said:
Awww the little grey ones look like Holiday? :love:

that's because they are her brother and sisters :lol: :lol: next litter from the mum...she was already suckling these when I picked up Holiday and co..the family have now rehomed the dad

sparklefairy said:
awwwww!!!! what cuties :love: I've never seen a bun with the same name as me :lol: :lol:

did think of you when I named her! :D she is the biggest of the litter but very nervous..poor thing

honeybunny said:
lynda_m said:
Awww the little grey ones look like Holiday? :love:

that's because they are her brother and sisters :lol: :lol: next litter from the mum...she was already suckling these when I picked up Holiday and co..the family have now rehomed the dad

Oh, that would explain it then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still all beautiful though :)

Poor little Elf is such a frightened lad :( I think he'll need to be in a new, quiet, home for one to one attention as soon as possible. :(

Back