• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 of my Girls (RATS)

@Debs111

Banned
I'm in the middle of introducing my 9 girls (they're currently in groups of 6, 2 and 1) to go into a new huge cage I've got for them.
Its been going really well and Ive managed to get an adorable photo...

7Rats-Names.jpg

Unfortunately Button and Munchie decided Mummys trousers legs were more fun than posing for a photo :roll:

1 Champagne Hooded (Bambi) and 1 Silver Fawn Hooded (Crunchie)

*edit* Though Crunchie looks identical to Bambi in that pic :? Strange! Shes definitely a Silver Fawn hooded!

awwwwww you rats are gorgeous and that has to be the cutest piccie of rats i have ever seen too :love: so is it hard to bond rats then?

awww they are beautiful!!

I lost my boys on Monday :( . I am really hoping to get some more soon. seeing adorable pics like that make me want some even more. They are lovely!
:love: :love:

BirdieBun said:
so is it hard to bond rats then?

From my own experience...Boys YES!!! Girls, No!

My boys are terrible, poor Fudge got attacked omn first session...and then when I tried to bonmd Cadbury & Duncan with the other 3 boys it went badly!
But the girls are fantastic! Tonightrs the night all 9 girls are going in a cage together...intros have gone really well so fingers crossed!

Back