• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I bought some of the Argos Storage thingys today

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
and they make great cages .... LOOK :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RIMG0820.jpg

RIMG0818.jpg

@Debs111 said:
Could of made it a bit bigger :p

Yes, I'm sure the NSPCC recommend that they be able to stretch out, stand up and have room to take a couple of steps... :wink:

Nice use of the cubes though! :lol:

:lol: Looking at them I think I will treat myself to some..god knows when though as I'm at work tonight, all day Wed & Thurs, and gotta wait in Fri for a parcel :shock:
Lets hope theyre still on offer next Momday!!!

They're great! The kids are still playing with them! They've now made a maze out of them and they're trying to squeeze through it :lol:

2 hours of peace has got to be worth the £9.99 paid for them :thumb:

Sue&Sooty said:
They're great! The kids are still playing with them! They've now made a maze out of them and they're trying to squeeze through it :lol:

2 hours of peace has got to be worth the £9.99 paid for them :thumb:

Aww!! :lol: I seen your pics and have just sent my dad for some :lol: :lol: Xx

Aw, thats cruel, he can't even turn round in that! :lol: :lol:
Looks like he's having fun there.

Did you find them hard to put together with the black bits? i really struggled and as i was just using them for the bunns i brought cable ties instead.

@Debs111 said:
:lol: Looking at them I think I will treat myself to some..god knows when though as I'm at work tonight, all day Wed & Thurs, and gotta wait in Fri for a parcel :shock:

you can reserve them for 2 days on the website.

mandy said:
Aw, thats cruel, he can't even turn round in that! :lol: :lol:
Looks like he's having fun there.

Did you find them hard to put together with the black bits? i really struggled and as i was just using them for the bunns i brought cable ties instead.

:shock: :shock: Hope I don't get reported to the NSPCC!!

Yes the black bits are a bit tricky but with a bit of brute force we did it 8)

mandy said:
@Debs111 said:

Id haveta reserve them Sunday to buy them Monday so wouldnt make much difference

@Debs111 said:
mandy said:
@Debs111 said:

Id haveta reserve them Sunday to buy them Monday so wouldnt make much difference

no you wouldn't, reserve saturday- pick up monday :)

@Debs111 said:
When I try it it only gives me 24hours

strange :? sorry perhaps they've changed it. I suppose its still useful to reserve if thats the only reason you were going to the shops though.

Nah towns only a 5min walk from my house so its not that important...its just I wont have time till next week to get them

Back