• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Milly!!!

jay

Mama Doe
Do any of your bonded pairs do this??

Every morning I give the bunnies a piece of fruit for their breakfast. As soon as I come downstairs they are stood there waiting for it. I hold out two pieces of fruit, one for each bunny. Milly sniffs he's, maybe gives it a lick and then, since Jack grabs his very fast and runs off with it, Milly runs off after him, steals his and runs off with it. A chase follows which involves Milly putting down her fruit, giving it a nibble and picking it up again and running off as soon as she sees Jack comming. After a bit Jack gives up (he ALWAYS looses!) and comes over to me and give him what should have been Milly's piece of fruit.

Normally Jack is top bunny - Milly is always grooming him and follows him about all the time. But when food is involved she always puches Jack away and runs off with it.

What I can't understand is when they get their treat when I get in from work which could be exactly the same as I gave them for breakfast they both sit with me and eat the piece they have been given!!

This is every single morning without fail by the way!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awwww!!! bunnies are so funny! my two sometimes steal greens from each others mouths and run off with them, or play tug of war with the same peice of leaf, even though there are loads of greens exactly the same all around them :? :lol: :lol:

Yes, my two do something very similar too. Bertie is always nicking Daisy's veg, but he is a naughty boy anyway... :lol:

Back