• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House extension for Poppy

minilops

Alpha Buck
Poppy has been granted planning permission and is having a lower floor added to her hutch. She's got a great hutch that my Dad made and although she's out in her run most of the time, I've been thinking that she could do with more space in her hutch. After seeing the pics of Thistle Hall, we've decided to build her an extension underneath. She's going to have a hole cut in her existing hutch floor and a ramp down to her new lower floor. Has anyone else got this kind of set-up? Does it work well? Poppy is most excited as her sheet of wood is being delivered today and work will be underway this evening!! :lol:

Mine are in a 2 tier hutch and they love it!!! They do spend most of their time downstairs though.......!!

Yes, my girls have a two tier hutch and they love shooting up and down the ramp. Make sure it isn't too steep though and it has bits of wood for them to grip on to as they hop up and down. :D

After a shaky start with the ramp (we had to alter it a bit) Poppy has now got the hang of it and is up and down like a mad bunny!

Back