• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How awful.......

If it's got a ring number I doubt it's a pet. I've put a link on the rabbit breeders site I go on just in case. I hope they get it back.

raven_guest said:
If it's got a ring number I doubt it's a pet. I've put a link on the rabbit breeders site I go on just in case. I hope they get it back.

It still must mean a lot to somebody. If they are offering such a high reward,and even involving the police :D

Leah xx

raven_guest said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a ring number the number on it's ring on its leg? Our bun had a ring when we got him as a pet as his breeder had shown him before we eventually got a hutch for him and took him home (the vet removed it when they castrated him though :? ) And she still considered him a pet while she had him. (Or am I on the wrong track all togeter?)

how awful

If a breeder is registered with the BRC then they can ring their bunnies :) .
Every rabbit will be given a ring with I.D. on it, so that it can be tracked, they are then either used for showing or sold as pets :)
I have responded to this appeal as I too have had a bunny stolen :( :shock: :evil: His name is Henry & he was the same lilac fawn as this doe :( he is 5 years old :( I cannot go into details of his theft as the police are investigating it BUT I think i know who was responsible :shock: :evil: A friend has had 3 rabbits taken from her garden as well :shock: :evil: both of us had them taken in the same week (about 8 weeks ago) police are also investigating her loss :( I have had a reply from this person & she has said that she had had 7 of her bunnies KILLED :shock: :shock: :evil: they left them laid out for her to find & another friend has had a rare breed stolen :evil: this fawn doe belongs to hanother friend BUT they felt that they had to do something as the police think thats it's "just a rabbit" an attutude which we all know about don,t we :roll: :roll: so if anyone has had a lilac fawn neutered buck dumped on them in the last few weeks PLEASE contact me I just want my baby back.
I have kept quiet about this theft as the person that i suspect will be "over the moon" to think that i am so upset that she has taken him (I know it's her but can't prove it as yet) she will try to pass him on to someone else as she will not want to be caught with him :evil: THANK YOU. :)

Re: how awful

rabshan said:
Every rabbit will be given a ring with I.D. on it, so that it can be tracked, they are then either used for showing or sold as pets :)
I have responded to this appeal as I too have had a bunny stolen :( :shock: :evil: His name is Henry & he was the same lilac fawn as this doe :( he is 5 years old :( I cannot go into details of his theft as the police are investigating it BUT I think i know who was responsible :shock: :evil: A friend has had 3 rabbits taken from her garden as well :shock: :evil: both of us had them taken in the same week (about 8 weeks ago) police are also investigating her loss :( I have had a reply from this person & she has said that she had had 7 of her bunnies KILLED :shock: :shock: :evil: they left them laid out for her to find & another friend has had a rare breed stolen :evil: this fawn doe belongs to hanother friend BUT they felt that they had to do something as the police think thats it's "just a rabbit" an attutude which we all know about don,t we :roll: :roll: so if anyone has had a lilac fawn neutered buck dumped on them in the last few weeks PLEASE contact me I just want my baby back.
I have kept quiet about this theft as the person that i suspect will be "over the moon" to think that i am so upset that she has taken him (I know it's her but can't prove it as yet) she will try to pass him on to someone else as she will not want to be caught with him :evil: THANK YOU. :)

:shock: :shock: OMG How horrid....

Re: how awful

rabshan said:

OMG Im so sorry to hear that!! Evil people :x :cry: Xx

Back