• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and My Girl...

tmak

Warren Scout
Here's some pics of me and Zoe enjoying the sunshine (and shade)...

03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg

09.jpg
18.jpg
12.jpg

01.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

19.jpg

Awww she is a beautiful bunny! She's come on so much since you first managed to catch her - well done!

AlisonA said:
Awww she is a beautiful bunny! She's come on so much since you first managed to catch her - well done!

In all honesty, I didn't know what I was going to get but I was determined to catch her anyway and she's been great! I will have had her for 6 months in August and I can't believe how quick the time's gone and how tame she's become. I still remember when she was a timid little thing hiding under my car, now she's like our loyal little dog, following us around and snuggling in for a kip and a cuddle.

She is very happy with us, she lights up when we let her out and if we move about she comes looking for us and has shown no signs of aggression or wanting to escape since she settled in (which was straight away!)- you'd never know she was a stray, she's like a little lap dog!

I call her the littler hobo :lol: Damn, now I've got that tune in my head... "every stop I make, I make a new friend, can't stay for long just turn around and I'm gone again..."

Oo like your nails!!

Thanks, I like my multicolour hair and nails! It's so me.

Love that pic of her sleeping where you can see her teeth

You have no idea how long it's taken to get that pic LOL! I try and sneak up and take it when she rolls over like that but as soon as I move she sits up - its as if she knows I want to take a pic.

I'm still trying to get a better one, today would have been perfect but I forgot to take my camera out and she laid there for ages for a change!

Back