• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a cage ramp - help please!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

We're looking for a ramp that we can attach to Benny and Domino's cage to allow them easier access in and out of it. At the moment, Benny has no trouble hopping in and out but Domino is a little too small bless her!

Trouble is, I could have sworn I saw one on a shop like Bunny Basics or Bunny Bazaar or somewhere like that, but I checked all my "favourites" pages and couldn't see anything. I looked on eBay but only found one item, and that looked pretty expensive (£5.95 for the ramp and £3.95 for postage). Does anyone know where I can get an inexpensive ramp to put on the cage?

*edited to add* Please see the bonding Domino & Benny thread in the Stories & Photos section (last picture) for a piccy of the cage!

Thanks!

AMETHYST

I used to put a box on the outside of my cage so that they could get in and out when they were small. I used to use on of the flaps tucked under the bottom of the cage to stop it moving when they jumped on it.. Much cheaper than buying a ramp that they'll only need for a little while

I use the bendy sticks ' Fiddlesticks' they are called.. pets at home sell them pretty reasonably. If it is for the Ferplast Cage i used a piece of cardboard from a pretty sturdy box which i taped over the metal door. Probably better than that would be a piece of wood cut the right size.. unfortunately the fiddlesticks are too wide to put on a ferplast cage door, altho i do have the medium or large sized ones, cant remember so you could measure the small ones and see if they would work. Other options would be a piece of carpet over the ramp

Amethyst said:
Thanks but I can't find one on Bunny Basics - where is it?

AMETHYST

You need to get in contact with them, I think they've been taken off the site

Back