• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Pics of George

sharond

Warren Scout
Aliandbuns and loopylop asked in my last post for more pics of George.

Well any excuse to show off my baby :oops: :wink: I do appologise in advance for over indulging.

Chilling out
chair_006.jpg

Really chilling out :wink:
chair_010.jpg

Do you mind? that flash is really getting on my nerves now!
chair_012.jpg

Can a rabbit have no privacy?
bdaycake_027.jpg

My best friend Wolf ( I think he's my brother)
tunnel_008.jpg

kissgeorge_005.jpg

awwwwwww!!!! :love: :love: :love: I could look at pictures of your gorgeous boy all day :D :D he is soooooo handsome! and I adore Frenchies! :D . I like his friend wolf too :D my Storm has a Chinchilla as his friend :lol: ( as well as his lady, Gypsy)

catswhiskas said:
He is one of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen...... is he a total house bunny?

Awwww thank you.
Yes, he is a total house bunny. Although He does get some time every day out in the garden too as I like him to get some fresh air.
We have been so lucky with him, we have not had one wee accident since we had him. The only place he ever pooed other than his litter tray was on our sofa, but thankfully that has stopped now too.
It is always amusing to watch him suddenly bound out of the room and jump over our sleeping dog to go and use his litter tray and then hop back :lol:

Back