• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chico Storm and Gypsy

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
I thought there was a serious lack of piccies of my babies on here, so I thought I'd post some old ones to make up for it until the new ones arrive in the post :D
Gypsy enjoying her greens. " ooooh Muuuuuuum! do you have to point that thing at me while I'm eating??," :lol:
yum.jpg

Storm in his tube " hee-hee! I'm hiding!," :lol:
738edf5f.jpg

Chico " I'm sooooooooo cute!," :D
b1fa59a9.jpg

sparklefairy said:
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: No Stealing My Babies!

What about borrowing with the intent of not giving them back? :angel: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Squishy said:
sparklefairy said:

What about borrowing with the intent of not giving them back? :angel: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! they are mine! all mine!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sparklefairy said:
Squishy said:
sparklefairy said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! they are mine! all mine!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao ok, what if i juuuuust borrow them long enough for snuggles? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heepgirl said:
Very cute and sweet indeed :lol: So how has Gypsy's eye been healing?

Gypsy's eye has healed OK, but doesn't quite look the same :( her fur is a bit slow to grow bavk where they shaved it though, she has her eyelashes though :lol:

sparklefairy said:
Squishy said:
sparklefairy said:
everyone wants to chinny nap chico :lol: :lol:
nooo they can all get behind me i'm napping chico!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: no one is chico napping :no: :no: :no: :lol: he's my baby :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aww you're no fun, i'd give him back eventually :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back