• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

idea about free ad buns

gizmo

Mama Doe
not to sure if this would work but i was thinking that maybe rescues and people willing to take some bunnies could put ads offering homes to unwanted buns. you could say that you will be able to ensure that the rabbits would go to good homes and it would meen that there is no risk of them becoming snake food.
not sure if this ok but its just an idea that poped into my head :?

I already put adds for my rescue on these free add sites. not all the time but often. Just to let people know there are rescues for rabbits. val

gizmo said:
not to sure if this would work but i was thinking that maybe rescues and people willing to take some bunnies could put ads offering homes to unwanted buns. you could say that you will be able to ensure that the rabbits would go to good homes and it would meen that there is no risk of them becoming snake food.
not sure if this ok but its just an idea that poped into my head :?

Maybe - but may be a risk that you would have too many phone calls - Many Rescues also say that their phones NEVER stop ringing. It would be very easy to get into a situation that is too much for you (eg picking up pregnant buns, like say ME!!) I have 10 temporary buns at the min. I still have empty cages, but 8 of these buns do NOT have a permanent homes to go to, or even a Rescue, so potentially I have high vets costs. Also, not being a Rescue, there would not be an incoming donation(although i know these are few & far between). They are off the "At Risk" list of Rescues, so & these buns may be here for a LONG time. :? Not that I'm complaining. I love it really :wink: :lol:

Back