• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Not Me.....

sharond

Warren Scout
Yesterday George was playing in the conservatory. I thought I could hear nibbling going on, but everytime I went in to look I was greeted with this innocent face in the first photo below, which says "It's not me Mum" It wasn't until I finaly lifted the cushion he was sat on and saw the hole he'd nibbled in my wicker chair :shock: :lol:

You know you've got it bad when the first thing you do is grab the camera to get a photo of that innocent face, rather than telling him to get down :roll: :lol: :lol:

Who Me??????

chair_013.jpg

Hmmmm what's up here???

chair_016.jpg

Oh it's all too much now I need to sleep.

chair_001.jpg

awwwwwww!!!! :love: he's gorgeous! and that first pic is just soooooooo adorable! :D is he a young frenchie? he looks a tiny bit how my Storm used to before he grew up :D

sparklefairy said:
awwwwwww!!!! :love: he's gorgeous! and that first pic is just soooooooo adorable! :D is he a young frenchie? he looks a tiny bit how my Storm used to before he grew up :D

Yes, George is a 16 week old French Lop, and get's bigger by the day :D

Thanks everyone for your comments :D

*packs extra large bunny napping kit and boards a train to Cheltenham* :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is sooooo cute!

Hello Sharon :)

I had my buns out on the patio last night and I was telling my b/f about your bunster and how gorgeous he is (and how I thought it was amazing that he is best friends with your dog Wolf) and to describe the colour of George I said it was Billy & Rosie mixed together!!

You can't tell Billy's colour in my avatar but he is blue ..

IMG_4855.jpg

Bunnysam said:
Hello Sharon :)

I had my buns out on the patio last night and I was telling my b/f about your bunster and how gorgeous he is (and how I thought it was amazing that he is best friends with your dog Wolf) and to describe the colour of George I said it was Billy & Rosie mixed together!!

You can't tell Billy's colour in my avatar but he is blue ..

IMG_4855.jpg

Hi Sam,
Billy and Rosie are both beautiful, and You're right George is the mix of both their colours.
We are very lucky with both Wolf and George's personalities they love each other and are never far apart. George binky's over Wolfs head, and Wolf just lies there :lol:
In this heat they have both been lying in the hall on the cool floor side by side. They are very sweet.

Back