• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For aunty Sparklefairy and uncle Gizmo [Bubs and Squee]

Squishy

Banned
And of course everyone else. We where nice enough to pose for pictures for our aunty Rainbow :)

bubbleandsqueek020.jpg

bubbleandsqueek021.jpg

bubbleandsqueek023.jpg

bubbleandsqueek026.jpg

bubbleandsqueek029.jpg

bubbleandsqueek030.jpg

bubbleandsqueek031.jpg

bubbleandsqueek033.jpg

bubbleandsqueek036.jpg

Love

Bubble and Squeek
xxx

Awwwwwwww! look at them :D :love: :D :love: :D :love: you can certainly tell they are boys :shock: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the ones of them squashed on top of each other :D sooooo cute!!!

sparklefairy said:
Awwwwwwww! look at them :D :love: :D :love: :D :love: you can certainly tell they are boys :shock: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the ones of them squashed on top of each other :D sooooo cute!!!

I knoooow :oops: :oops: :oops: I was awfully tempted to cencor them bits out :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all my ratties used to be in a ratty heap in their cages :lol: :lol: it was sooooo funny!. It was always the same ones right at the bottom too!. I guess it kept them warm in winter, but in this weather :shock: phew!!! :!:

Well I'll just give you lots of ratty pictures :lol: :lol: :lol: and one day you can come round her for ratty snuggles :lol: :lol:

awwwww bless him :lol: :lol: I had a rat who was nervous when I first brough him home. He used to squeek everytime I picked him up. This then became a habbit and he still did it long after he's become a snuggle ratty! :lol:

:lol:
Arnt they just cute!
Now now gizmo no getting jealous :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats usually what puts me off male rats.

Back