• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Engagement Ring!

anon101

Banned
Thought I would show off my engagement ring. :D It’s just come back from the jewellers after having quite a bit of work done to it. It was my grandma’s engagement ring and its well over 55 years old. It’s a platinum band, with a small sapphire surrounded by diamonds. I feel very honoured to have been given it. :oops: :)

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

Louise

ooooooh it's beautiful, and so unusual for these days to have a ring that looks like that. Congratulations :D

Its beautiful!! We will need updated pictures soon with the wedding ring! . . and the dress, the flowers, thhe cake . . . ahh I love weddings!

It's gorgeous Louise, I can't believe how fast your wedding is coming around - 10 days to go :shock: You must be getting so excited! :D

OMG!!!! Louise!!!! My great grandma's ring is the same as yours!!!!! HOw amazing :shock: :shock: My grandma gave it to my mom a few years ago :shock:

Back