• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwww! Poor Rudy! *Now with pics*

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, with the weather being so hot just lately, I decided to give Rudy an all over haircut :D I sat doing it today (he just sits there letting me chop away!! :oops: :lol: ) and it's now rather short!!! :shock: :? :lol: :lol: My o/h said it looks better and he will be cooler... but Rudy is just sitting there looking like a child who has had its fringe cut wonky by his mother! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will post some pics in a bit... if his hair doesn't look too bad on the pics :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm... still debating whether or not to post some as I don't want to get told off by Aunty Kayj for hacking at poor Rudy's fluff!!!! :lol:

Don't blame you for doing it laura, it is rather hot. I keep replacing ice packs in smokie and misty's run to try and keep them cool. Smokie just lays flat out on them.

Awwww go on go on go on!! I'm sure Auntie Kayj knows that you are only doing your best to keep Rudy nice and cool...even if you shouldn't give up your day job to become a hairdresser :lol: :lol:

smokiemisty said:
Don't blame you for doing it laura, it is rather hot. I keep replacing ice packs in smokie and misty's run to try and keep them cool. Smokie just lays flat out on them.

Awww, bless em! This heat is such a worry for them :(

Alison - :lol: Ok, will get the o/h to take one as he is a good photographer..... :lol:

I have found the ice packs work really well. I know they are intended for lunch boxes, but bottles take so long to freeze again so whilst they are still freezing I use the packs, big hit with the bunnies.

Becareful as some of the commercial icepacks may have chemicals inside so aren't chew safe :)

Mine have water inside double checked that. Don't think they are interested in chewing them, they are so grateful to have something to keep them cool. :D

:lol: Well, he was too busy running around the garden to get a decent pic, but I managed one :lol: Will post it in a sec when I can be bothered to go upstairs and get the cable :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Treacle had her haircut today too!!!! :wink: Unfortunately though, she doesn't sit still for me! :roll: Which is why I now have a plaster on my finger and can't type so quick!? :roll: I have to do her "skirt" and belly/bum area every so often. I tidied up her mane too..... :oops: :oops:

KerinTravis said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Treacle had her haircut today too!!!! :wink: Unfortunately though, she doesn't sit still for me! :roll: Which is why I now have a plaster on my finger and can't type so quick!? :roll: I have to do her "skirt" and belly/bum area every so often. I tidied up her mane too..... :oops: :oops:

Awww bless you, I have the same problem with misty.

I guess my Gypsy is happy that she only has a few tufty bits on her head and bum and very short hair over the rest of her :D at least she won't get the hairdresser treatment :lol:

Ok... they are poor pics, but you can see em anyway..

I'm so sorry Kay.... Rudy does have a good life here... honest :oops:

DSCF0150.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

:lol: :oops: :shock: :lol: :oops: :shock: :lol: :oops: :shock:

And before the haircut...........

DSCF0126-1.jpg

:lol:

Back