• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubs and Squee

Squishy

Banned
Here's some pictures of Bubs and Squee while they where having a little out time. Just so you can tell the differentce between the two I'll do two single pictures. They don't live in this carrier... Just incase someone gets the wrong idea :D

bubbleandsqueek014.jpg

Squeek

bubbleandsqueek012.jpg

Bubbles

bubbleandsqueek001.jpg

bubbleandsqueek002.jpg

bubbleandsqueek003.jpg

bubbleandsqueek004.jpg

bubbleandsqueek006.jpg

bubbleandsqueek007.jpg

bubbleandsqueek008.jpg

bubbleandsqueek009.jpg

bubbleandsqueek010.jpg

bubbleandsqueek011.jpg

bubbleandsqueek013.jpg

bubbleandsqueek016.jpg

bubbleandsqueek018.jpg

Awwwww they are soooo cute, if a little on the *cough* large side :lol: :wink: My rescue boys are due to arrive soon, cant wait!

These two have grown length ways run out of room to grow then started growing side ways :lol: They're such hoooge boys, Sueeks a little nervous a bubbles is cuddley :D

Aww big squishy boys! (I miss my boys :( ) I only have one rat left (my little princess), and then it will be no more rats. :cry: (I'm very allergic and as my OH as moved abroad there'd be no-one to look after them).

sparklefairy said:
AWWWWWW!!!! :love: naughty Squishy making me broody for ratties! :no: :no: :no: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: well you make me broody for rabbits so we even :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back