• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos!

lucyj

Mama Doe
Mainly fao Shivyrex as had promised her pics showing the bunnies in thr hutch to give her a perspective of size, but also jst so I can show off my handsome boys :)!

thebunnies009.jpg

thebunnies007.jpg

thebunnies006.jpg

thebunnies005.jpg

thebunnies004.jpg

thebunnies008.jpg

thebunnies013.jpg

They'r not the best pics of the boys because I was more trying to show them in proportion to hutch, btw Shivyrex they are almost fully grown dutches, they have a little bit 2 go yet tho ( - Honey weighs 1.9 kg and Harly weighs 1.7 kg). As I said they have constant access to their run underneath, and are only in hutch approx 6 hrs a day, use it as a sleeping place more than a living place. I am intending upgrading them 2 larger in the next month or so tho when it gets nearer winter.

I love honey's little stripe up his side, like someone was painting his markings and slipped! :D

Dutch buns (along with r4exes and Belgian hares) are my absolute fave buns! :love: :love: :love:

oh my god :oops: i cuddle him and brush him every day, and Ive never noticed tht before?! Or maybe i did and jst didnt pay them any attention cuz I love thm no matter wht little mistakes they have, :). Like Harly's stripe up his nose, it kind of goes wonky off to the side, it never used to do that tho, when they had the fight before they were neutered and he got a cut tht got stitched, i vhanged his markings. They'r still my beautiful boys tho :love:

Awwww thank you hun that has really helped . I altered my bunny hutch now and Zion has arrived. Will be posting pics in 'Stories & Phots' section.

They are gorgeous though!!! You are doing a cracking job!!

Thanks again

Shiv :D

Back