• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

somerset to essex???

colliewoman

Mama Doe
hello all!
just wondering if anyone would be going from somerset to essex anytime soon and might be able to squeeze a dog crate in to go to its new home at briar patch rescue? unfortunately it has become too big for my house and i am having to rehome it ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ).
poor bunnylove is wading through rabbits at the moment, and i thought that she would be the perfect home. it is 48ish inches and will be folded up. i promise to give it a good scrub before it goes in anyones car (puppies, dont you just love them?)
if not i should be able to post it up to essex, but i thought i would see if anyone is going that way 1st
please let me know if you can help, thank you!!!

oooh i might post a piccie tomorrow of me and my dogs in the crate then! :shock:
it is a bit of a beast, and i dont know if i can find the tray that is supposed to fit in the bottom i took it out cos it was too noisy! you may need to chat up a carpenter to find you a piece of ply wood to use instead :D

Back