• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Vaccinations (rofl)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have just had a guy phone to book his rabbit in, when I asked if is bun was fully up to date with its vaccinations his reply was 'yes'. I asked when it had been done, is wife shouted in the background it had its antibiotics last month. I don't know how I didn't laugh. I explained to him and he said I don't thik it was that type of antibiotic. Hence is rabbit isn't booked in.

I just hope everyone's buns on here are fully up to date with their antibiotics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooh dear, Dont think T will be able to come and see her Auntie Kay, the only vaccinations she's had are myxo and vhd :lol: :lol:. Will get her booked in for her antibiotics shall I?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Xx

i had a nethie in once (to rehome) wen i asked if it was vacd :roll: :roll: well have to be sure dont you :roll: she said "oh yes the breeder does them at birth" :shock: :shock: yer i bet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and another said "oh fully vaccinated" when i asked when the last jab was given she said 4 years ago :shock: :shock: then when i told her that her precious :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: wasnt covered she gave me a fiver to cover it :shock: :roll:

beckiboo186 said:
Ooh dear, Dont think T will be able to come and see her Auntie Kay, the only vaccinations she's had are myxo and vhd :lol: :lol:. Will get her booked in for her antibiotics shall I?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back