• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amy attacked me

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: I put her in her cage so I could bring Toffee indoors to groom, and when I let Amy out afterwards she came flying at me growling and being really aggressive :shock: I managed to pick her up and put her back in her cage for a couple of mins, when I let her out again she was ok! I've never seen her like that before though :shock:

beckiboo186 said:
Oh dear, Do you think she smelled Fudge or you and thought eeeps my Mummys been cuddling other bunnies?! :? Xx

I think Becki has your answer!!
If you smelled like Fudge she thought you were Fudge!! Rabbits act on their sense of SMELL before their sight. I have been caught out like that more times than I care to remember :roll:

Janex

I think that was probably it, gave me quite a shock though! She's just sulking and ignoring me now!

Jack's-Jane said:
beckiboo186 said:
Oh dear, Do you think she smelled Fudge or you and thought eeeps my Mummys been cuddling other bunnies?! :? Xx

I think Becki has your answer!!
If you smelled like Fudge she thought you were Fudge!! Rabbits act on their sense of SMELL before their sight. I have been caught out like that more times than I care to remember :roll:

Janex

very very true!!! I have been caught out like that too! :shock:

touie said:
I think that was probably it, gave me quite a shock though! She's just sulking and ignoring me now!

aww I bet it was a shock you poor thing :( a bite from a frenchie is no laughing matter :shock:

There are so many threads on biting bunnies at the moment - I think its the heat, they are all grumpy!

I faced Molly's rath a couple of days ago when he was trying to attack Faline through the bars of the cage. He left a bruise on my foot, I'm just glad he's a mini lop. :lol: :lol:

yes probably, though strangely my aggressive bunny (fingers and toes crossed, touch wood) has been quite mild mannered recently!

Back