• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to show you this lil lad

Squishy

Banned
He isn't mine he belongs to one of next doors reletives who are staying there at the moment. Anyway they came yesterday and he's been out in the garden since them. He's a big softy I go out and talk to him and fuss him and he loves it, but they don't let him in the house next door. I don't usually mind but they don't leave water out either and its still hot here.

kawaii135.jpg

kawaii136.jpg

kawaii137.jpg

kawaii138.jpg

awww he's a handsome boy :D they shouldn't leave him out in the heat with no water though :? they wouldn't like being left thirsty in this weather :x

Nope they shouldn't hes soooo cute I want him lmao but then i dont think theres a animal i wouldnt say no to cept maybe a jack russell :? He's like a giant wiggly teddybear :lol:

I've gone out and given him water :D

Poor lad, he's lovely. But why on earth would the relative take their dog with them to visit family if it couldnt come in?! Whats the point? He might as well have gone in kennels and had a good holiday himself too! :roll:

Back