• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can it get any worse

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

three of the sisters from pippas first litter have just had a fight :D :D , WHY? i havent got any bloody cages free, rehoming is so slow

and after the turn out with the rex that i now have to find a cage for as well

i wanna scream then cry!

would a dog crate be of any use to you honey?
now linden has gone to his new home, brighid can have her puppy crate back. that will leave me with a stupid big crate, that to be honest is impractical to have in my house. it is huge, i will just go and measure it. if you want it i'm sure we can find a way to get it to you?

I have an indoor cage you could borrow also. Or I could foster a baby or two for a short while if that would help?

48 inches long by 32 inches wide and 32 inches high. approximately (i have rounded the figures up after converting from cm's).
it only opens from the front though :? to fold it it sort of concertinas in on itself :D
i would think it would take a shelf ok with a bit of wiggling, i would put one in it for you, but unless it is collapsed i dont think you would fit it in a car :lol: :lol:

colliewoman said:
48 inches long by 32 inches wide and 32 inches high. approximately (i have rounded the figures up after converting from cm's).
it only opens from the front though :? to fold it it sort of concertinas in on itself :D
i would think it would take a shelf ok with a bit of wiggling, i would put one in it for you, but unless it is collapsed i dont think you would fit it in a car :lol: :lol:

ohhhhhhhhh that would be great i am drowning in bunnies :shock: how could you get it here??? :? :? if you could organise something that woulkd be great!

sally if things get any worse i may have to take you up on that! as my second litter will be due to leave mum in a fortnight and currently i have NO where for them :cry: :cry:

colliewoman said:
righty ho then! do you want to ask for a crate run, or shall i? :lol: :lol:

you can!! :D :D :D please

as for freecycyle i have been looking about 350 emails a day :roll: :roll: :roll: didi have a crate sorted but the lady never got back to me typical!

hmmmm, actually it looks as if i may be able to post it for about a tenner?
though i will hace to check as that seems to be too good to be true!
if that is right i will just post it to you :D

colliewoman said:
hmmmm, actually it looks as if i may be able to post it for about a tenner?
though i will hace to check as that seems to be too good to be true!
if that is right i will just post it to you :D

ohh do check and i will send ou the cash, thanks very much!

Poor you, I do hope your rehoming picks up soon - we are very slow too at the mo. Just had a look at your site and I do love Bigwig - have a soft spot for Rex's!! If only my mother could be persuaded that Princess would love a boyfriend!

Anyways, hope you rehome lots soon!

Nicola

dont worry about the cash, that can be a donation towards the bunnies :D
it may take me a little while to sort out though, i have to find some corrugated cardboard from somewhere to wrap it in 1st :shock: :shock:

I also have a spare indoor cage if it's any use and if anyone can get it to you, or if I can work out how much it is the post :?

Back