• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marlon and Bella (8 pics)

M & B are still loving their cube warren so here's some more pics which include not only the cubes but flopage, fun with a wire ball filled with hay and a visit from Loki.

Marlon wondering what I'm up too.
Marlon-in-cubes.jpg

Floppy Marlon (with floppy Bella in the background).
Marlon-flop.jpg

One up, one down.
MB-up-down.jpg

A floppy Bella and a towel-munching Marlon.
MB-in-cubes.jpg

Loki stops by to steal some hay.
loki-visits-buns.jpg

Hay ball!
hay-ball-2.jpg

Another hay ball shot.
hay-ball-1.jpg

And possibly my most favourite Bella pic ever. Her tail is just the funniest.
Bella-flop.jpg

:D

Oh it is indeed!
It's one of those things on a chain to hang from the top of the cage but the dog crate is too high for the buns to reach so I've attached it to the cage doorway instead.
It does get very noisy with them chucking it around though. :lol:

So cute!! I may try that with our storage cubes once we've put Benny and Domino into a proper pen :)

AMETHYST

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr they are both gorgeous :love: Who would have thought that a few cubes and a blanket would be so much fun!

Thanks people, if they weren't too busy napping in the cube warren right now I'm sure they'd say thank you themselves.

Those cubes are so handy though. I got a 9" fan yesterday and to protect it from accidental landings on by Loki I've built it a cube cage.
Loki is loving the breeze in his crest and I no longer have to do the work (he often insists I blow his feathers around).

Oh my.... they are gorgeous :love:

I do think Bella is esp gorgeous :love:

Love the pic with your birdie too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back