• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cindy on this section to beg.. update..she's reserved!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hi my name is Cindy and I'm normally to be seen on the "in need "section :( My foster mum has decided to put some pics of me here as more people will look and hopefully someone will want me..
Cindyb.jpg

I look thin in this pic but actually I'm just a fit , slim bun...BUT I do need my teeth checking regularly and they may need burring quite often too! (although this week the vet said nothing needed doing this time :D) I now eat lots of good meadow hay and spring greens and this has helped. I don't like being picked up but would love a boyfriend and space to run around...Auntie Jill looks after me very well but she has lots of other buns here and says I deserve someone special..you can see I'm a beautiful colour so anyone....?...please :D
Cindya.jpg

im gonna try persuade my parents, buzz really really wants a friend, and he has been neutered, although only a week ago. still building the bigger hutch too. can u tell me a bit more about her, spayed, vaccinated, temprement etc? she is awfully cute!

GREAT NEWS Cindy AND Sam are reserved to go as a bonded pair!..lets hope they fall in love!...A very nice lady rang the vet that has been looking after Cindy's teeth and has offered them a home..YIPPEE!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Brilliant news!! :D Awww brother and sister to go and live together in a lovely forever home :D You can't get much happier endings than that :D Truely fab update :D :D :D

Excellent work Jill as always :D

Back