• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Veronica!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello mum!! :D
I'm eating my hay like a good boy..had a little sleep at the vets earlier this week and when I woke up felt a bit strange but getting better all the time
Marr.jpg

anyway Auntie Jill says we should be able to meet you on Thursday perhaps? Can't wait as I've seen pics of Coco and she is cute! :wink:
Marriott.jpg

Going to live with the beautiful Coco, what a lucky boy!

Veronica... you'll be catching up with Jane soon, how many buns do you have now? :lol:

Marriott and Coco will be so so gorgeous together - I do hope they bond ok.

Hmm... Things to do this weekend
1) Put Project Bunny Nap into action

:love: :lol:

honeybunny said:
little Zeubin is going to get a new girlie to suit him too...Katie the REW nethie! :D

ooooh wow.. veronica your bunnys are multiplying! :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet Zeubin and Katie will look fab together :D :D :D

honeybunny said:
little Zeubin is going to get a new girlie to suit him too...Katie the REW nethie! :D

Oooooooooh I'm so pleased, I've had my eye on little Katie :lol: :lol:

Yaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! :D :D :D :love: :love: :love:
Huuuuuuuge thanks Jill for the gorgeous piccies!! Absolutely made my day!!! :D Wait till I show Coco :wink: :lol:

Beautiful, gorgeous and brave!! little boy!!!! Awwwwwwwww I'm in :love: :D :D :D :D

Awwww he's looking super after his op.....truely handsome!! Must be all that excellent TLC from Aunty Jill :D :D :D

I LOVE his little white foot!!! It's adorable!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Is it just me being crazy ( :lol: ), or do others have favourite 'bits' on their buns?
With Coco it's her nose...so so sooooo cute!! Zeubin, his fluffy white tail :D Leonard (PeeWee) his gooooorgeous long beautiful black ears.
I could go on and on :lol: :lol: but you get the jist :lol:

My bunny number is currently 13....so will increase to 15 with my new two arrivals.
Then there's only Alfie my frenchie to pair up....and that's my limit :D Bunny family complete! :D :love: :D

Jill, will PM you with possible pick up days :D

Diddeen said:
honeybunny said:

ooooh wow.. veronica your bunnys are multiplying! :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet Zeubin and Katie will look fab together :D :D :D

Zeubin and Katie will be just like a matching pair! :D :love: :D I hope he loves her as much as I do :D :D :D

Aliandbuns said:
Marriott and Coco will be so so gorgeous together - I do hope they bond ok.

Hmm... Things to do this weekend
1) Put Project Bunny Nap into action

:love: :lol:

I hope so too :D Coco is such a beautiful natured girl. An absolute sweetheart :love: A gorgeous girly bun deserves to have a handsome bf bun...and you can't get more handsome than Marriott, so I think Coco's struck gold there :D :lol: :love:

It's great and should cheer up Coco, as she's been a bit annoyed since my mum pinched her log bridge (which she loved to sleep under!) to give to the tortoise!! Charming eh!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

I did have words with my mum about the thieft....and my mum's reasoning was that 'Coco doesn't sit on it...and it'd be great for the tort'. I argued that wasn't the point! She loved sitting UNDER it!! ...and to buy her own!:lol:

My mum did notice that Coco was a bit 'miffed' about losing it! :lol: so she's offered to replace it with a brand new one :D... so that Coco and her hubby can cuddle up together under it:D

Yay, more cute bunnies for you Veronica :D :D :D

Does that mean we get more pics of the new buns and all your other beauties too....?!!!! :D :D :D

Marriott is lovely!!

My mum has had Paris to bond with Bertie. I will post some pictures later this week!!

Jill has the best bunnies!! :D

Back