• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

say hi to .......baby pics

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Picture099.jpg

say Hi to fudge .
she was 1 of the 9 buns who came to our rescue nearly a month ago .

theres a thread somewhere but dont know how to link ...sorry :oops: :oops:

had them out in the run for first time yesterday while i gave their hutch a full clean .
:love: :love: ooooh i love the way they run about . just like little lambs all unsteady and sooooo cuuuute :love: :love:

bunnymadhouse said:
had them out in the run for first time yesterday while i gave their hutch a full clean .
:love: :love: ooooh i love the way they run about . just like little lambs all unsteady and sooooo cuuuute :love: :love:

Don't you find them a tad... FAST??!! I know why the black bun in my litter is so fat - it DEMANDS feeding. Proper throws itself under Dusk & grabs on!! It's so funny!! I've sorted out a room section so they can be loose (hutch too small for 8 buns). They'll be 3 weeks old on Thursday, so hoping to move them at the weekend (unless i'm advised otherwise!! :oops: )

My brown buns are getting lighter, they are gorgeous!

Awww they're cute! I love the rings around their eyes, sooo gorgeous!

Haha, I don't remember Fidget being unsteady on her feet when she was a baby, I just remember her moving faster than I have ever seen a rabbit move since :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
REALY ....WHERE DO YOU LIVE ....WERE FULL TO BURSTING HERE :wink:

5 BUNS REHOMED TO BIRDIEBUN :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Wanna make it 11? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back