• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fright of my life!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Just been out to say goodnight to the buns and Sweep has just frightened the flippin life out of me :shock:

My little sister has nicked my only torch cos she's gone camping so I went out in the dark and one of the black buns (couldn't see which one) wasn't moving and didn't even move when I poked them :shock: My heart started pounding cos I thought they were dead! :shock: :( So legged it back indoors and got a candle so that I could see who it was and :shock: it was Sweep.... She still didn't move when I opened the door and Soot and Holly were guarding her :shock: :( Then :eek: thank god she moved! :D :D

Poor little love was just asleep and paranoid mummy just woke her up! :p :oops: :roll:

Its horrible when they do that isn't it? It is really scary!!

Expecially if the others were guarding her, thats never a good sign!

Thank god in this case, everything is OK! :D

Leah xx

OMG How Scarey?!! You feel like hugging them coz they are alive and shouting at them for scaring the **** outa you :lol: Xx

The number of times I've run outside after looking out the window...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back