• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

caspers teeth smell!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
casper has him teeth removed on monday, vet kept them for me, but now they are starting to go black well the nerve andyway, how do i preserve them? poor mites got to have it done again they are growing back already :cry: :cry: :cry:

bunnylove said:
casper has him teeth removed on monday, vet kept them for me, but now they are starting to go black well the nerve andyway, how do i preserve them? poor mites got to have it done again they are growing back already :cry: :cry: :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Preserve them?

Eve are you turning into Damien Hurst and thinking of exhibiting them as 'modern art' :shock: :wink: :lol:

I guess Formaldehide would preserve them....... :?

Janex

Tamsin! Wash your mouth out! What a terrible waste of alcohol :lol: :lol:

I was going to suggest soaking them in coke, it might rot all the organic material off and just leave the teeth, but on the other hand, it might rot the actual teeth as well :?

AlisonA said:
Tamsin! Wash your mouth out! What a terrible waste of alcohol :lol: :lol:

I was going to suggest soaking them in coke, it might rot all the organic material off and just leave the teeth, but on the other hand, it might rot the actual teeth as well :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: arh bunnys first teeth Its a milestone! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Milk can help preserve children's teeth so that if they get knocked out, a dentist can put it back in! Not sure if its the same with buns teeth really! :?

loopylop said:
Milk can help preserve children's teeth so that if they get knocked out, a dentist can put it back in! Not sure if its the same with buns teeth really! :?

I think there is a limit to how long that would work before the milk started smelling worse than the teeth :lol:

Tamsin said:
loopylop said:

I think there is a limit to how long that would work before the milk started smelling worse than the teeth :lol:

:lol: Ooooh is this for ever - or long term eve?! I never thought about long term :lol: Maybe milk isn't so good :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
Tamsin said:
loopylop said:

:lol: Ooooh is this for ever - or long term eve?! I never thought about long term :lol: Maybe milk isn't so good :lol: :lol: :lol:

forever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back