• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evil pet shops.

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
Yesterday afternoon I went to a local pet shop to get some more hay. Firstly, the shop had no air conditioning so it was unbearably hot, but I was horrified to see that they still had all their rabbits in little glass boxes with lights on in them and no fans or anything to cool them! One little bun was actually lying on his side breathing really heavy. So I went over to someone who worked there and said 'excuse me, i am concerned about the way you have your rabbits in this heat and one in particular seems to be suffering'. He just looked at me and then called over to his colleague (a girl who was chatting to her mate) to say could she check the rabbits, she just nodded and carried on chatting.. i was so angry i rang the RSPCA when i got home, they said they would go out and check. these bloomin' pet shops are evil... :evil:

I complained about a pet shop round here that was the same.. nothing got done about that one :evil: :evil: :x

They warn the pet shops that they are coming too which IMO is stupid as the pet shops will obviously clean up etc before they get there.

Nightmare.

Back