• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your Buns and their STRANGE friends!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Haha, this thread was inspired by Giant Jessica and her friend 'Derek'... Nomad and his friend 'Barbara', and Rudy and his friend the 'garden bun'!

Who else's bun's have odd friends? Let's see piccies!!! :lol:

Here is Rudy with his friend..........

DSCF0124-1.jpg

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmm beans! In this weather they won't even need cooking! :lol:

Well Tills friends arent really 'weird' but here they are ..

Couldnt be bothered looking through a million pics to find a good one of her and monkey, so just picked the first one i found him on. He's a lovely little thing monkey, very friendly and easy to look after :wink:. He came from Kays, and Till loves him so so much bless her. I just feel sorry for him because when she has her little temper tantrums, its always monkey who gets chucked or attacked. But she always gives him lots of kisses and cuddles to make up for it. :lol:

P1010064.jpg

And this is doggie, When we went to pick Missy up after we'd been to Egypt, We took a de-tour so we could go and buy her a teddy, decided then and there that she was deprived coz she didnt have a teddy?!! so Mr Doggie Dog came to live with us :lol:

P1010140.jpg

Becki Xx

loopylop said:
Awww Ali, Barney looks lovely :love:

That looks like a lovely hutch too xxxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwww thank you xxxxx

My other half made it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GiantJessica said:
Jessica has an older brother called Beebs, he is about to have his 30th birthday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P5210018.JPG

:lol: :lol: I thought Jessica was blue!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever colour, she is gorgeous!!!! :D

She is meant to be a broken blue steel, but really she is more steel than blue.

Actually she is more ginger than steel now it is summer :shock: :lol:

Lavender has a little grey bear called William:
july2006010.jpg

Charlie has a little brown bear called Grunt, and they all seem to sit together a lot, its odd cos the buns lick their own bears but rarely each others!
BunsFeb06044.jpg

Also, when Charlie was a baby, he made friends with my slippers and someone bought him a hopping bunny (called Linus), all of which he used to be very 'friendly' with until he was snipped! :shock:
buns_August05005.jpg

Back