• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is This a Silly Idea......Re Major Tom....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Major really is the most affectionate Bunny :love: He follows me EVERYWHERE and constantly wants a nose rub or to be picked up for a cuddle. If I try to get on with some work he stands on my feet :shock: Then tries to climb up my leg til I pick him up!! I feel guilty when I have to do anything but pay him attention so I was thinking as he LIKES being picked up :shock: should I get one of those baby slings so I can carry him around as I work :? :?
Tell me if you really do think I've lost the plot this time.... :oops: :roll: :lol:

As I type Major Tom is lying across my feet :love:

Janex

I don't think you have lost the plot at all.... sounds like the perfect solution to me. you can do your work whilst the major gets his cuddles!! :)

I don't see why not, you'd soon learn if he didn't like it! Just don;t answer the door with a bunny in a sling, they'd think you're crazy xxx

Go for it, Jane!

I think we've established that we're all bonkers anyway, I stopped worrying what other people thought of me re. the bunnies AGES ago! :lol:

I think it's a fab idea anyway! :)

AMETHYST

I think it's a great idea :D

And yes, we all are mad! The next door neighbour brought home a sand pit for his daughter at the weekend. My boyfriend looked at it and immediately said "Can we get one for the rabbits?" which was what I was thinking anyway!! :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry Jane to be a spoil sport :oops: , but I actually do not like the idea. I don't think any animal, be it dog or rabbits, belongs in a bag, but should be on the floor!

Particularly with a rabbit I would be majorly worried what he would do if he got spooked by something (noise, movement) and jumped out the bag or off your arm and you are not prepared for it and end up with a injured (or dead) bunny.

JMHO.

Vera

Jane I knew someone (online anyway) who used to carry two of his rabbits around in a backpack that he wore on his chest. They loved it! They'd poke their heads out of the top and beg for carrot tops at the farmer's market. :lol:

LurcherGirl said:
I'm sorry Jane to be a spoil sport :oops: , but I actually do not like the idea. I don't think any animal, be it dog or rabbits, belongs in a bag, but should be on the floor!

Particularly with a rabbit I would be majorly worried what he would do if he got spooked by something (noise, movement) and jumped out the bag or off your arm and you are not prepared for it and end up with a injured (or dead) bunny.

JMHO.

Vera

All opinions welcome :D

Janex

omg Jane I would love to see Major Tom in a sling daft bunny, anyway if he don't like it you will know about it I am sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back