• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maggie Has Had a Drastic.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........Haircut!!

:shock: :shock:

Picture1095.jpg

She was really struggling in this heat what with her dodgey lungs and Angora coat......

Janex

She still looks very pretty... and fluffy! :love: Bet she's feeling much better now :D Tempted to cut all MY hair off :lol:

:shock: I don't think you'll get too many customers :!: She does look very cute tho and I bet she's cooler.

Jane you and I have been doing the same thing. :lol: Tonight my 4 long haired piggies have just had a severe hair trim...and I mean severe. !

I am useless at cutting hair and now they look a right sight but I can live with that if it helps them keep cool. It will grow back and they will look beautiful.

Deb x

Cavyslave said:
Jane you and I have been doing the same thing. :lol: Tonight my 4 long haired piggies have just had a severe hair trim...and I mean severe. !

I am useless at cutting hair and now they look a right sight but I can live with that if it helps them keep cool. It will grow back and they will look beautiful.

Deb x

Too right!! :thumb:
Who cares what they look like as long as they feel more comfortable :D
Vidal Sasoon eat you heart out..... :p :p :lol: :lol:

Janex

Did you end up coughing up the hair for three hours after and getting it up your nose? I love spending time grooming and clipping my angs, but getting the hair off you is another thing! My Gorgeous was clipped when I got him 6th June. And now he's such a fluff ball! It's not quite long enough to cut with scissors so I've been wetting it to keep him cool!

g2.jpg

Before

fluff.jpg

Now

(First time posting photos, hope they're not too big and I did it right!)

Back