• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

house bunny....

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Holly is a house bunny and well, she doesn't move around much, she is single and has loads of toys, do any of your single house buns just lay around or is it becuse she is lonely or hot????

My two are really lazy! They basically just want to eat and slob! Even when they're outside there isn't much action :roll: :lol:

same with Holly LOL, with the exception of yesterday....... she managed to knock the pannels of the gate and get otu then we had a chase round the garden and she stuck her head througn the gate leading out the garden, then turned round and came back to me :lol: i had to run round the gravelled garden in bare feet :x

I think they play less in pairs, because they keep each other company. When they're single they're more likely to get bored and start playing about a bit. I'm sure she's happy but I'd still urge you to get her a friend, it's so lovely to see two bonded bunnies together! :)

AMETHYST

My single rabbit spends all day lounging, its not until about 9:30pm he starts to move about, explores the house and then sits in front of the telly with us :roll: If I ever go down in the wee hours of the morning then hes more playful, running around with a toilet roll or leaflet he found in the door. Outside doesnt provide much more activity. A sniff of a few things then sitting down with his back to us.

Billy was like that before we got Rosie for him. He would sit there all quiet and not doing much. I felt sorry for him. Of course I gave him lots of love and attention but its not the same as having someone of the same species I guess :lol: He is like a different bunny now with his little girlfriend. I think you should get a little friend if you can :D

I would never have a single bun now. Also when you are at work you don't have to worry about them being lonely :cry:

Back