• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For kayj

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Here I am Auntie Kay, having a good old chew
Picture222.jpg

Let's see if I can find anything in it
Picture221.jpg

And here i am in my favourite cat house, looking super cute!
Picture245.jpg

Say hello to Uncle David for me and tell him that I can't wait to come and see you again at the end of August.

Love
Alfie!

Erm... who is that beautiful lil bundle of fluff? Is that a lop otter :shock: :love:

If that bunny came from Kays, Im complaining... I want that bun!

Haha, only kidding, gorgeous piccies :D

You have got smurf now right? What about Georgie and Jem? Any pics coming of them??? :D

No, he's not from Kay's Laura! :lol: Both her and David would like to kidnap him tho! He's Alfie - one of our original two.

Pics to follow of the new arrivals :D - the forum wobbled just as I was about to post them earlier :?

Not apologising for being nosey cos that rabbit is too cute! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Alfie has made me broody. :shock:
My little heart is all a flutter, soooooooooo cute.
I want one or two or three. :lol:

Alfie is so cute and cuddly, Tilly is too, but she bit me. Can't wait for them to come back for their weekend break at the end of Aug but I am going to go and see them before then. Smurf, Georgie and Jem have landed on their feet at their new forever home with Julie & Chris :D :D :D

Thanks for putting the pics of Alfie on :D

Fairy Angel said:
No, he's not from Kay's Laura! :lol: Both her and David would like to kidnap him tho! He's Alfie - one of our original two.

Pics to follow of the new arrivals :D - the forum wobbled just as I was about to post them earlier :?

Haha! Look forward to the pics... I love all 3 of your new additions from Kay :love:

Back