• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

holly has enterd her teens!!!!...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
and our house :lol:

i went to feed her this morning only to find......

"Look in the bedroom mom!"

and so i did...

"Like my nest mommy?"

so this is her first phantom pregnancy.

now here she is in her fave place under the table

"You can't see me!!"

ever thought what a rabbit looked like in a tunnel????? well this is it...

"Hi, Mommy"

and finally....

"Thats enough pics now Mom, i'm tired"

Urm... don't think she's quite had a phantom pragnancy, looks like she's just ripped some newspaper up. With a phantom pregnancy she'd make nest with her fur in and probably act a bit different.
She is a cutie though :)

Holly has the run of my front room but she is just relaxing on the foot stool, she has a fave spot under neathe the coffee table and i lined it with newspaper and ice packs, but she just wont budge?????? does she need more toys? or will she be happier when she gets a friend which im am going to call Honey.

Holly, moved from that spot!!!! she is exploring the sofa at the moment, it is so cute, i love house buns!!! At this place called world span in matlock, derbyshire, they have dog crates on offer, but they aren't that big. I'm not sure what size is best, if she has free range room.

Back