• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kahlo looking better

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Kahlo, my little fluffy slipper is getting better everyday, his legs are much stronger and though he still has the shakes it doesn`t seem to bother him as you can see by how chilled out he looks in the following photos:

PICT0695.jpg

PICT0687.jpg

PICT0691.jpg

PICT0694.jpg

PICT0693.jpg

PICT0692.jpg

He`s also becoming quite cheeky and i think he`s got a cheeky look on his face, what do you think?

Su.x

BirdieBun said:
yep he sure is a cheeky chops glad he is getting better - whats wrong with him? :love:

Kahlo had rabbit syphillis when he came to me then he had what we think was a stroke causing him to lose use of his back legs and develop a constant kind of shake. :cry: He has been having daily physio from me and had treatment, (medicinal), from the vet and touchwood has come on in leaps and bounds. :D He can now hop normally again, with just the occasional loss of balance and his shaking is nowhere near as bad either. It`s unlikely he`ll ever be 100% as we feel there`s definately some neurological damage there but at the moment he just seems to go from strength to strength.
So you can understand to me he really is a star as there`s been many a time i`ve thought i`d lose him.

Su.x

Back