• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

desperately need hutch

tonerl

New Kit
HELP

Can anyone recommend where I can buy a large outdoor rabbit hutch for my two rabbits ? preferably in the sheffield area. I ordered one two months ago over the internet which turned out to be faulty, having loads of trouble with the company. Desperately need a bigger hutch for my two :(

Latoya

Don't know where you can get a hutch, but have you called Consumer Direct/Trading Standards about your problem??

(They're very helpful!! - And that's not just because I work at Trading Standards!!!)

You could try PM'ing Ellepotter & Bunnymadhouse on here - they have had or were getting hutches recently & might be able to recommend someone. They are local to you :D

There's a place in Horsforth, Leeds that sells sheds & large hutches. I had a look there a while back - but haven't been there since. It's near the train station.

HI

Thanks for the recommendations, ned to find a hutch quick because mines too small. Spoken to trading standards about the problem I have with the hutch I purchased, finding it really frustrating because my poor rabbits need a new one and ive still got the faulty hutch stuck in my spare room.

If you've followed Trading Standards advice and it's not resolved call them back - they may get involved for you. :D

We get involved for our consumers here in West Yorkshire :D

tonerl said:
HI

Thanks for the recommendations, ned to find a hutch quick because mines too small. Spoken to trading standards about the problem I have with the hutch I purchased, finding it really frustrating because my poor rabbits need a new one and ive still got the faulty hutch stuck in my spare room.

no problem. Happy hutch usually get it to you within a couple of days or so :D. I had a problem with a double hutch I brought off someone else on ebay, I only got it the end of last year, the legs had snapped and now the back is coming off :x

Yeah beware of getting less-than-top-quality ones.
I got some at Xmas & 6 weeks later the bottom had fallen in & crushed my bunny :(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

How awful!!!!! You poor thing - I bet you feel terrible. :cry: :cry: :cry:

(I only joined here in february so I hadn't read this before)

toffee said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

How awful!!!!! You poor thing - I bet you feel terrible. :cry: :cry: :cry:

(I only joined here in february so I hadn't read this before)

I'm more careful now - i haven't bought any more "bargins" :(

hutch

hi there,

i'm from sheffield and we got a two tier hutch from a petshop in hillsborough, it depends where you are....

if you pm me we can chat...

hutches

Thanks to everyone who replied offering advice about hutches, Im currently waiting to get my money back from the company I bought the faulty one from, they are being really akward and its really frustrating. I may have to wait another 4-6wks.

This company make's hutches to order and I believe they are free delivery.

Hutches Direct
South Elmsall
Pontefract

01977 651710

Louise

Back