• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Miss Treacle free ads bun

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
My new free ads bun Treacle is doing well after her spay. She is having her stitches out tomorrow. She is now using her litter tray and has been weaned on to Science Selective.

Treacle is engaged to Mr Snow (my other free ads bun) and in a few weeks time (Snow to be neutered also) they will be bonded.

At the moment she is living in the rabbit room next to Bloss and Pips and they take it in turns to play out. Bloss hates Treacle and tries to bite her face off through the dog crate (I've weaved newspaper through the bars to prevent this) Treacle does provoke her though, when it's her turn to play out she skips around their dog crate singing ''Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me...'' to Pippin! She's only 5 months old though, she's still very provocative to boy bunnies. But she is gorgeous.

Rabswood

awwww .
naughty Bloss ..... upstaged at last :lol: :lol:

sorry , only just seen this and had just pmd you asking if youd got your new buns yet :oops: :roll:

Angie

Back