• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bonding delayed :(

toffee

Mama Doe
I was supposed to take Wallace and Oliver to meet Michelle yesterday but I ended up not getting home til 21.30 so I couldn't take them :(

Stupid work!! :lol:

I'm getting desperate now as I REALLY want Michelle NOW!!!! :roll:

They're going tonight at 19.00. I'm really nervous because my chap has said we can only have her if she will bond with one of our pairs. Wallace does not like other buns (apart from Oli :D ) so I'm worried she won't get on with her.

If they don't get on we will try her with Theo and Zinzan but if Michelle can't get on with wither pair I'll be devastated! :cry:

The lady at the sanctuary who's going to bond them for me is very good but I'm still really worried!! :(

There isn't one on the rehoming section, just a description.

She's a lilac lionhead cross. She's the same colour as a lilac with grey eyes and she has a tiny lionhead style fringe between her ears like a little quiff!! :lol:

If they bond (ooohh I hope they will :? ) I'l take piccies straight away when I get them home. :D

Wallace and Oliver are now at the Bunnycamp sanctuary meeting michelle!!! :D

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

I'm going to phone at 9 tonight to find out how it's going.

Bunnycamp have just emailed to say it looks promising!! Here's the email:

"Just though I would let you know the buns have been out together since 9am and it looks very promising there have been no fights and when Wallace decided to chase Michelle Oliver jumped in and chased Wallace so it all settled down. The real test will come tonight when the cohabitate together."

yayayayayay can't wait! :thumb: any more updates? bet you just want to constantly ring to see whats happening :lol:

Let me know how u get on! Ive got 2 boys, but ive fallen head over heels in love with Duchess who's in the rehoming section, but I was worried about how 2 bonded boys would take 2 a girly coming in about, and also if 3 needed a whole lot more space than 2?

lucyj said:
Let me know how u get on! Ive got 2 boys, but ive fallen head over heels in love with Duchess who's in the rehoming section, but I was worried about how 2 bonded boys would take 2 a girly coming in about, and also if 3 needed a whole lot more space than 2?

If all 3 are neutered then it shouldn't be a problem, but I do think they'd need more space- well depending on what your set up is now that is!

Why not ask what is required? And then request a bunny run up to you?

ooo dont tempt me, she's popping into my head every cpl of days, im like, "i wonder if duchess has a happy home yet" i admit my setup is a bit small now - they'r in 4ftx18x18 hutch with permanent access to 4ftx4ftx2ft run, only use hutch for sleepin, and get out ingarden or house every day, but I am intending upgrading next month to bigger hutch and run for them

Back