• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine is missing her brother Smurf

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Fairyangel came and picked up Smurf on Sunday and ever since Jasmine as gone really quiet as if she is missing him as they use to be in runs next to each other and would stamp at each other of a night.
Jasmine009.jpg

BirdieBun said:
couldnt you bond her with your dark grey french lop (sorry i forgot her name :oops: )

... But then she wont be able to get another will she :lol:. I bet Jasmines sat there reading this thinking whats mummy talking about, Im not missing nobunny, Ooooh she wants another bun :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Xx

Hiedi (grey) is bonded with Simba, .and those to are that loved up they wont accept another bun (well thats my excuse :lol: :lol: :lol: )

You've just got to get another bun Kay, there's nothing else for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now where are the addresses for those re-home sites...... don't worry Kay, I'm on the case, I'll find one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww thanks Laura, does that mean I am getting Rud'ds back
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know I can rely on you Karen to find me another as after all it was you who told me about Charlie :wink:

kayj said:
Awwww thanks Laura, does that mean I am getting Rud'ds back
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know I can rely on you Karen to find me another as after all it was you who told me about Charlie :wink:

Hey, Rudy is staying where he is, missus!!! Jasmine can live here though :D If she can put up with Rudy's snoring :roll: :roll: Noisey little man that he is! :lol: :love:

Wonder if it is somewhere near Phill,
David said ' Don't you think you have enough rabbits' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooo, now there's a thought, Bunnyhops Northern Division :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know me David, can squeeze another hutch in that space there :lol: :lol: esp if it gets Jasmin a fella (and Kay another big bun) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back