• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Corner litter trays

minilops

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone! Can anyone recommend a good corner litter tray, preferably with a lower front so Poppy can reverse in. As I'm so worried about flystrike at the moment I'm cleaning out her poo corner twice a day and I thought it would be easier to get one of those corner trays for her hutch. She's out in the run most of the day so I might put it in there as well. I've rung my Vets and apparently they've got a cool pink one with a wire mesh and a low front so I might go and have a look at that. Anyone else got a corner one?

I've got a large corner one from Pets at Home and Pippa uses it, in her cage and out in her run. She's a medium sized bunny and it's fine for her. www.rossrabbits.co.uk online shop do larger ones, including a square with a low front (and it is a good site to browse!)

Not sure how the wire mesh works but my buns just have a plastic corner one from P@H which has a lower entrance at the front.

Back