• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Digger!

anon101

Banned
Hi Folks,

Thought I would post an update on Digger. :)

At our vet appointment last week the vet was pleased with the progress he is making after his dental just under two weeks ago. He’s put on a bit of weight and his drinking has stabilised over this last week. :D At one point we were swinging from 600ml a day to 300ml which was quite alarming. :shock:

Still eating like a horse but I cant get him to eat any sort of hay/grass. The Oxbow hays arrived this week and so far I’ve tried two out of the four varieties which my other 20 Rabbits loved but he turned his nose up at! :roll: :lol: Main thing is he loves his pellets and vegetables so we will plod along with this for now.

He’s now living in a group of four special needs Rabbits. It has really perked him up living in a group environment and he is much more active and alert then he has been for months which is great to see. :thumb:

Overall he’s not doing to bad at all at the moment. :D

Louise

That's good news!
Louise, when I "met" you you had seven rabbits I think. Do you have a "limit" or is your bunny familly going to keep growing? :lol:
Oo and how are the wedding plans going??

Will dig my camera out at the weekend Angie. :wink:

My limit is going to be 25 indoors as that is what we can comfortably accommodate but when we get our front and back garden Rabbit proofed/re-fenced the sky's the limit! :lol: OK well maybe not but I will be able to have a few more...... :wink:

Wedding is just about organised. Just got to turn up on the day! :) Hoping its not going to be really hot or else I will cook in my dress.

Louise

Back