• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Fluffy Trio Squeeze

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Well all is going great with my 3.. they all love each other! I havent seen Fifi groom either of them yet but she gets groomed by both Simba and Nala quite a lot. She is always following them and seems to be very very happy.. most evenings she does these very fast laps of the flat with lots of binkies included :D :D She often lays out near to Simba or Nala or both.. caught her here the other day
fifiandsimba2.jpg

Well then i had the funniest moment the other evening whilst they were munching through their treatball contents.. this happened!
Simba saying.. let me in i want some food!
fifinalasimba2.jpg

Simba saying.. Hah! Got some
fifinalasimba3.jpg

How little space can us three take up? The Squeeze!
fifinalasimba5.jpg

Thats better now we all have some room
fifinalasimba.jpg

We best all sit still for Mum now
fifinalasimba4.jpg

I took loads of photos whilst they were together like that.. was sooo funny tho, they kept climbing over each other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fifinalasimba5.jpg

LOL! You can't see where one slipper ends, and the others begin! :lol:

Brilliant piccys. Glad they're all getting on so well Chris. :thumb:

awwwww!!! :love: it's lovely the way these 3 all get along so well :D :D it looks like they've always been together :D they are adorable :love:

Diddeen said:

I had to go back and look for Simba... didn't realise he was there :lol:

Poor guy is having his life taken over by women :lol: On the other hand, you could say he was a lucky guy having 2 gorgeous girlfriends :?: :lol:

lynda_m said:
I had to go back and look for Simba... didn't realise he was there :lol:

Poor guy is having his life taken over by women :lol: On the other hand, you could say he was a lucky guy having 2 gorgeous girlfriends :?: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He was there for a while just looking over their backs.. couldnt get to the food :lol: :lol: I think he's happy having 2 women to fuss over :wink: :lol: :lol:

I had to go back and look for Simba too!!!

Ahhh gorgeous piccies :D I just want to stroke them :love:

You must be very proud :D

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

awwwwwwwwwwww i am so pleased for you i think you are like me - cant quite believe how easy the bonding was?

i have my 4 together now Chris :D

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwwwwwww i am so pleased for you i think you are like me - cant quite believe how easy the bonding was?

you're right there Carys.. i really couldnt believe how accepting of Fifi they were.. and fifi seems to love their company. Ive just seen your photos too.. its great! Makes me so happy.. bet you walk around smiling too :D

Diddeen said:
BirdieBun said:

you're right there Carys.. i really couldnt believe how accepting of Fifi they were.. and fifi seems to love their company. Ive just seen your photos too.. its great! Makes me so happy.. bet you walk around smiling too :D

Yep each time I see them all together my heart melts, I am so glad it was so easy for you too! :D :D

Simba, if you come and live with me, I won't make you share your food!!!! :p :p :wink:

Gorgeous pics and so glad the bonding is going well :D

Back