• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Any rescue who would consider taking this one on...

monkeypuzzler

Mama Doe
Had a call from my vet tonight. A client had brought in their bun who had not been eating since yesterday and said they wanted the bun to be put to sleep. The vet was having none of that, and managed to persuade the client to open their wallet wide enough to give some basic treatment tonight. However, the owner is basically only willing to try for 24 hours.

The vet doesn't want the bunny to be euthanased just for this, as she seems otherwise bright and pretty healthy. So, they asked if I'd be able to take her if the owner doesn't want to continue treatment tomorrow - sadly, my garden is totally full at the moment so there's no way I can take her in even as a temp foster.

Is there any rescue who could help out. She's not a young lass, she's 7 years old and hasn't been neutered. She's evidently a gorgeous fawn & white dutch bunny.

If anyone might be able to help, please post or PM me. Btw, the bun and I are in Bedfordshire.

Many thanks,
Roo.

Thanks Jane, you are a star. Am sure a bunny run could be arranged.
Will have to wait and see what happens when the owner brings her back to the vet tomorrow. If they do sign her over, I'll be in touch!

harvester said:
Thanks Jane, you are a star. Am sure a bunny run could be arranged.
Will have to wait and see what happens when the owner brings her back to the vet tomorrow. If they do sign her over, I'll be in touch!

OK, I'll PM you my phone number as my 'B' 'puter is playing up and is on the verge of expiring!!

Janex

Back